- License #:
Abby and the Team offer an "over the top" real estate experience by going the extra mile for their clients. With these underlying values, a high volume of repeat business has kept them in the competitive real estate arena for the past 33 years. They do this by having an:
· impeccable reputation of helping people
· outstanding commitment to establishing and maintaining high integrity
· attitude of the win-win philosophy.
If you are thinking of buying a new home; selling your current home; buying a resale property; or investing in properties - Abby and the Team are experienced and enthusiastic agents who provide excellent service! The uniqueness can be seen in the way that:
· the focus is on the customer’s needs and goals and not on the Team’s consideration of the property or the compensation
· the attention that each client and transaction receives thus showing its distinctness and the unique situations that may require tailored made solutions.
The Team’s goal is to exceed the client’s expectations from the beginning and throughout - even past closing day. Thus giving you, the CLIENT, a positive real estate experience.
Abby has experience in the following areas:
· mortgage lending
· “move up”, “downsizing”, or “relocation”
· condo/townhouse, single-family home, or simply staging your home for the best marketing
· assisting civilians and military families with their moves
· skilled in handling REO’S; foreclosed properties; Short Sales; Probate sales; and guiding divorcing couples as they dispose of their joint assets. And let’s not forget - first time homebuyers.
Abby’s background – Early years
Abby, a Native of India, grew up in Kerala, a beautiful, tropical area in Southern India. His mother was a teacher and his father owned several businesses. "I had a great life in the middle of the poverty and congestion of India,” he says. His family has a history of Christianity since 250 AD. Real Estate was not a profession in India as homes are passed down to the next generation. Only by coming to America did he discover that people buy and sell houses.
Abby immigrated, with his family, to the United States. At the age of 16 this was a difficult move for a teen. Though he could read and write English, adjusting to a totally new Western culture and language took time. After a period of adjustment, he entered Oklahoma City Community College (OCCC) where he took various classes as preparation for a full university. There he met Lanny and Jeanie Gardner (both Regents for the college) who are still some of his best friends. After a couple of years at OCCC he transferred to Oklahoma City University where he earned a degree in Biology in preparation for Medical School. While working in the Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences Department at the OU Health Center and through the friendship forged with Lanny Gardner, a Realtor, Abby decided to try real estate. As Mr. Gardner observed and mentored Abby over several years, he eventually hired him - and, in many ways, the rest is history.
Real Estate Accomplishments
· 1985 joined Lanny Gardner in 1985. Gardner Co REALTORS
· 1986 he moved to Merrill Lynch Realty where Mo Anderson was his Broker.
· 1987 He later moved to RE/MAX. Never satisfied with simply a surface knowledge of Real Estate, he began to immerse himself in the Real Estate Profession. He stayed with RE/MAX 23 years.
· In 2010 Abby moved to his “forever company”, Keller Williams Realty International where he rejoined Mo Anderson. She had joined Keller Williams in its early years, the mid-nineties, and had become a prominent innovator not only in the growth of KW, but throughout Real Estate. Mo Anderson is now Co-owner and Vice-Chairman of Keller Williams International. Abby knew he had come home!
Awards and Recognitions
· Recipient of the Oklahoma City Metro Association of Realtors' Board of Director's award for outstanding service.
· He was elected by his peers as Director of the Oklahoma City Board of Realtors, Oklahoma Association of Realtors and Director of the Multiple Listing System.
· He volunteered countless hours in Real Estate and in the Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce where he was honored with the Ray Ackerman Award.
A devout Christian, Abby always has time for mentoring, coaching, or simply listening to his clients and friends. He considers this investment of time a valuable part of his life. Yet, he does love spending time with family or having deep conversations in Christian fellowship with friends or strangers. He is a keen enthusiast of technology, enjoys woodworking, gardening, and cooks up a delicious plate of spicy Indian or Western food. If you were to ask Abby and his Team what they value most in life, their response would be: God, Family, and Country! These are at the very core of both their public and private lives. Their value-centered and enthusiastic approach to life shines through in their passion to be supportive throughout interactions with clients. Abby and his Team exalt God every day, in every way! Abby brings explosive enthusiasm with over three decades of experience along with the Team to help you reach your Real Estate goals.